Student safety is our priority. Please choose safety over convenience when dropping off or picking up your child(ren).
In order to keep our students safe, the following parking lot rules are in place:
- Parking lot is closed for student pick up/drop off between 8:30 to 9:15 a.m. and 2:45 to
- Parking lot is open for student pick up/return (e.g., appointments) between 9:15 a.m. and
2:45 p.m. Please use available visitor parking spots.
- Parents of students in the Extended Day program may drop off their children between
7:00 to 8:40 a.m. and pick up between 3:30 to 6:00 p.m. (there will be a limited parking
area for Extended Day parents).
- We ask that parents keep an open mind and consider alternative means for their child(ren)
to get to school – walking in a group, carpooling, a different drop-off location, dropping
off near a crossing guard, etc.
- Use the walkways that lead onto school property– two from Ferris Dr., one from Henry St., and
one from Queen’s Bush
- Please slow down and ensure student safety comes first when driving on the streets near
- A special permit can be issued for medical circumstances. Please contact the office.
Please visit the following link to see a map of our walking paths and parking zones: